Saturday, November 25, 2006

Love writing

8 November

I love writing. I spent time wondering why I write. Is it because I honor my commitment to write? Because I think I have to? Because I want to produce something that others will read? Practice for writing a book? Or because I want to learn more about life, and about writing?

I found that I write because I love life. I want to experience this love of life fully. I yearn to meet eternity in each moment, to feel utterly connected without effort. I want to share this love with others without walls and conditions. I reach out to let my soul make love with the universe. When I write, I feel doors opening, and I experience feeling that love in my heart and through every pore of my body.


Photograph: Standing on art, Mulia Senayan Hotel, Jakarta





No comments: