Friday, December 15, 2006

Weeping gently
















I have neglected my dear Dao and Wine blog for over a week. I've been occupied posting daily for my temporary blog Reborn at 50, which marks the countdown of days until I make my half century.


My writing starts to flow better, and I'm very pleased with that. I enjoy writing every day a bit more. I am getting out of my slump. I am getting more and more ideas for new activities.

Last Sunday when I brought my daughter to her singing lesson in Yamaha music school, I was attracted to the electric guitars on display for the first time. And this evening when I was listening to the newly remastered Beatles album Love, and While My Guitar Gently Weeps came on, I just wanted to make that gentle weeping happen myself.

With several weeks off from work, I will make the most of being creative. Especially writing and music. Life seems like a mistake to me now without these two.

Photograph: The new Beatles album Love.

No comments: