Sunday, August 27, 2006

Quiet


Quiet comes from inside. To be has no activity; it is at state of non-action. But it is full, it has its own fullness. Being quiet is a conscious state. It is a choice, and a good one. It is the first of seven positive changes recommended by Mike George in his The 7 Aha!s of Highly Enlightened Souls.

I find that quietness is the source of creativity. But I wonder if creativity also needs chaos? How is creative chaos connected to quiet being? Or to a special sense of being connected – the dots – with the dots around us? I am into quietness now. I find that it is enough. My back straighter, not slumped, helps to conserve and circulate energy. Quietness is full. It really has power. The power of silence allows me to paint on my own canvas. It feels like glass, but not etched, just very smooth, and endless in size. A canvas to express my creativity. Very colorful and beyond the conventions of others, but it could reflect some of those.

Language of love and the heart… silence.



Photograph: Mike George's book

No comments: